Irving, Texas – December 4, 2013 – Coach-Net®, a trusted recreational vehicle (RV) industry partner for more than 25 years, is expanding its North American dealer network. Over the past two months, the company added 24 dealer partner locations to its network, enabling the company to offer its Coach-Net Protect suite of dealership solutions to a greater number of RV owners across the nation.
"Coach-Net is proud to partner with the industry's premier RV manufacturers and dealers," said Dan Lopez, vice president of Coach-Net Sales. "I think the caliber of our dealer partners speaks volumes about the quality of our membership programs. I'm thrilled that we have been able to expand this network on such a broad scale across the U.S. and Canada. We look forward to serving these dealers and their customers for many years to come."
Coach-Net's newest dealer partners include the following:
- Rangeland RV & Trailer Sales, Balzac, Alberta (Canada)
- Integrity RV, Mesa, AZ
- Rowley White Auto & RV, Mesa, AZ
- Hometown RV, Yuma, AZ
- Yuma Auto & RV Center, Yuma, AZ
- Cowboys RV Mart, Lake Havasu City, AZ
- Scottsdale RV, Scottsdale, AZ
- USA RV & Marine, Lake Havasu City, AZ
- Sky River RV, Dublin, CA
- Sky River RV, Pismo Beach, CA
- Sky River RV, Paso Robles, CA
- Palm Beach RV, Inc., West Palm Beach, FL
- Giant Recreation World, Ormand Beach, FL
- Giant Recreation World, Melbourne, FL
- Giant Recreation World, Winter Garden, FL
- Larry's Trailer Sales, Zeigler, IL
- Rend Lake RV, Benton, IL
- Indiana RV Connection, Middlebury, IN
- Skaggs RV Outlet, Elizabethtown, KY
- Pleasureland RV Center, Ramsey, MN
- Summit Truck Equipment, Belton, MO
- Transwest Truck and Trailer RV of Kansas City, Belton MO
- Newby's RV Sales, McMinnville, TN
- King's Camper, Wausau, WI
As Coach-Net partners, these dealers may offer their customers access to a 24/7 network of more than 40,000 roadside assistance providers located throughout the United States and Canada with the popular Roadside Protect Plan. Dealers may also offer the Asset Protect Plan, which closes the financial gap often left by total-loss insurance payouts; the Hazard Protect Plan, which offers protection from common road hazards such as metal, nails, glass, potholes and other debris; and the RV Protect Plan, which allows customers to further protect their RV investment with an extended service agreement. Dealers may also reduce buyer uncertainty about pre-owned RVs through the Coach-Net CPO Protect Plan, a certified pre-owned RV program.
For more information about joining the Coach-Net dealer network, please call 800-863-6740.